Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Take Note

I'm SO excited to share our new stationery collection that just arrived in the mail yesterday!
I almost kissed the UPS guy when he handed me the package... I've been anxiously waiting for it to arrive for months. This bright and colorful collection is with our new licensing partner Primary Colors. We met at Surtex last May and just love working with them. They were so excited about our bold prints and graphics and we talked about all the great products we can apply them to... and here we are almost 1 year later and boom--- in my hands and now available at Staples in Canada.  We're very thankful for this lovely new partnership and the new stuff we're working on right now. xo




Here are a few more shots of my new love affair.






9 comments:

  1. Love the notecards, shopping lists, etc...and all the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M by Alcantara Design Studio sent me to follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your graphic style! Your passion is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. M by Alcantara Design Studio sent me. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M by Alcantara Design Studio sent me to your blog regarding the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you girls for such sweet comments. i appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love your color & style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your designs! M by Alcantara Design Studio sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your designs. They are bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete